Prayer of love & freedom

Let my first entry in this blog be a prayer of love and freedom. I hope to bring light into the life of every single reader through my thoughts and life experiences. I am unable to write an introduction as subjects included will be as diverse as nature itself. 

I would like to prevent extreme religious or conservative persons, better not to keep on reading, unless you wish to step out of darkness and wildly free your soul. Please make yourself comfortable and enjoy!

Prayer of love & freedom
Never again I will be afraid to:
Communicate
Get lost
Be myself
I will:
Provide for myself
Get dirty
Keep it simple
Always answer with love
Show I care
I am:
Beautiful
Smart
Worthy
Capable 

I compromised to:
Follow my feelings
Read the signs
Honor nature


I will always be:
Grateful
Free
Honest
Respectful


Every day of my life I will love:
Myself
Wildly
Unconditionally
Every leaving creature

I belive in:
Me
You
Love
Hope

Everything is at my reach and everything is possible

Comentarios

Entradas populares